Head of Growth, Jewelry
1stdibs, the world’s premier destination to buy unique luxury design, is experiencing rapid growth and jewelry is one of our fastest growing categories.
We’re seeking a Head of Growth, Jewelry to drive the revenue growth of this category to new heights. You will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of the category’s marketing strategy and will work with cross functional teams to develop short and long term business strategies for category growth.
You will be a generalist with experience in developing and implementing acquisition, retention, brand building and pr/social tactics that drive business growth. This is a new position and a great opportunity for a marketing superstar who is looking for a more cross-functional role.
What you’ll do
- Develop an integrated marketing plan to drive rapid revenue growth and work with our channel managers (paid, email, etc.) to implement
- Work closely with our product team to develop a buyer experience roadmap
- Partner with our customer service team to develop and implement a clienteling strategy
- Develop OKRs and KPIs and report on them regularly to senior management
Who you’ll bring
- 8+ years of marketing experience and at least 3 years of e-commerce experience
- Comfort working in a matrix environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional command of data
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in Jewelry or Fashion and e-commerce is a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Carrier Manager
- Events and Marketing Associate
- Head of Customer Experience and Operations
- Head of Growth, Jewelry
- International Logistics Specialist - UK
- Java Software Engineer
- Junior QA Engineer
- Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager, Rewards
- Product Manager, Traffic Growth
- QA Engineer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Sr Manager, New Business Sales and Partnerships
- Strategic Account Executive
- Trade Concierge Specialist
- UX Copywriter - Temporary Role
- Vetting Specialist
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes