As a global marketplace, 1stdibs helps facilitate the shipping of the most beautiful things on Earth to locales near and far. No two orders are alike, as we connect buyers and sellers all around the world who are buying and selling the most amazing pieces. If you are interested in pursuing a career in logistics, and are fascinated by problems and puzzles, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently hiring a Logistics Coordinator focusing on domestic orders, who will work with the wider Logistics team to ensure timely delivery for online orders made through 1stdibs. Detail-oriented, organized, and diligent, as our newest coordinator, you will support the team in day-to-day 1stdibs shipping updates and maintenance.
In this role, you will learn how to effectively operate within a complex logistics network aiming to deliver an outstanding experience for consumers and sellers around the world.
What you’ll do
- Assist with pending and in-transit shipments:
- Determine the most efficient shipping method for every shipment, obtain quotes and register shipments with carriers
- Obtain accurate tracking updates, then surface them to customers, dealers, and internal support
- Proactively monitor shipment statuses using internal tools and follow up on issues requiring intervention
- Parcel Label generation for Domestic Orders.
- Manage Internal Process Tied to Logistics:
- Maintaining tracking, data logging, and project plan documents to ensure effective work between team members and departments
- Shipping related customer/dealer support and interface with Marketplace Support team, including quotes for sales leads, tracking information, shipment status inquiries, custom shipping such as consolidated orders, or expedited orders with delivery deadlines
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships internally and externally
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Success Specialist - Design Manager
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- General Manager - SaaS
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Logistics Coordinator
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- People Business Partner
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Product Designer
- Trust & Safety Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes