Marketing Manager, Email and Operations
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager - Email and Operations, who will spearhead one of our largest teams within Customer Marketing. You will be responsible for the tools, processes, and relationships involved in marketing campaign execution for email and other channels including direct mail, onsite chat and push notifications.
The role will also lead research and vetting for new marketing tools, as our mission and passion is to be at the forefront of using new technologies. We are a dynamic and nimble team who are committed to building out unique and engaging marketing campaigns.
Are you delighted by detail, with a drive and passion for process, and problem-solving? Do you thrive in a cross-functional team environment and love the fast-pace of a startup? Then read on.
You will have an established track record of driving operational efficiency both internally across teams and with external vendor partners. You will have experience working with ESPs and leading a variety of technical elements required for campaigns (e.g. back-end data processes).
What you'll do
- Own email operations and technical implementations for campaigns across supply and demand teams
- Ensuring all marketing campaign requests, from all teams, are executed precisely
- Establish operational efficiencies in email, direct mail, push notifications and other marketing channels
- Research and recommend vendors to improve the marketing technology stack
- Lead deliverables to appropriate deadlines
- Manage and mentor 2-3 direct reports
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and other teams as needed
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of marketing operations experience
- 2-3 years working with ESPs (ExactTarget preferred)
- Prior experience leading direct reports
- Proven ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and tackle operational and technical issues
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking abilities
- Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets
- Deeply detail oriented & well organized
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Team oriented with ability to thrive in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Real passion for marketing, data and learning new technology
- Experience working with Google Analytics and HTML
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - London
- Coordinator, Private Client Services
- Dealer Account Manager
- Dealer Account Manager - Jewelry
- Director of Marketing
- Front-End Engineer
- Head of Customer Experience, Trade
- Java Software Engineer
- Marketing Manager, Email and Operations
- Private Client Services, Sales Associate
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Marketing Manager
- Sales Development Representative
- Senior Customer Support Specialist - (German Speaking)
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Marketing Associate, Email
- Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
- Sr. Account Executive, Trade
- Strategic Partnership Manager
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes