Product Manager - Growth
Are you passionate about user acquisition, channel optimization, and driving business growth? Are you intrigued by the challenge of guiding customers through the world’s largest collection of unique and beautiful objects?
We are seeking a Product Manager/Senior Product Manager to help implement some of the most meaningful features that will drive our company’s growth strategy. Your work will help us determine how to best allow customers to transact on the >$3 billion+ worth of rare and desirable inventory listed on the 1stdibs marketplace.
As Product Manager for Growth, you will be responsible for crafting features that drive traffic optimization, user engagement, and registration. You will collaborate closely with our Marketing team and empowered to work with engineers and designers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives.
As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to impact our business goals.
What you'll do
- Own and responsible for product initiatives that drive user growth for 1stdibs.com
- Evaluate existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative research and A/B tests
- Work effectively with Marketing partners to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
- Own the roadmap for a cross-functional team, including design, engineering and QA
- Use agile methodologies to launch and lead products in conjunction with engineers, designers, marketers and other colleagues
- Evaluate the impact of new features post-launch and uncover new opportunities
- Clearly communicate plans and progress to a variety of audiences, thoughtfully and sincerely incorporating feedback
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in agile consumer web product management
- Understanding and experience in user acquisition fundamentals, including SEM, SEO and email marketing drivers
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects end-to-end with cross-functional teams
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, direct and organize product roadmaps
- Strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, and SQL experience a plus
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Strategic, data-driven mentality
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Engineering background a plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - London
- Coordinator, Private Client Services
- Dealer Account Manager
- Dealer Account Manager - Jewelry
- Director of Marketing
- Front-End Engineer
- Head of Customer Experience, Trade
- Java Software Engineer
- Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Marketing Manager, Email and Operations
- Private Client Services, Sales Associate
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Marketing Manager
- Sales Development Representative
- Senior Customer Support Specialist - (German Speaking)
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Marketing Associate, Email
- Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
- Sr. Account Executive, Trade
- Strategic Partnership Manager
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes