Product Manager, Rewards
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help with growing our trade business, a company-wide growth initiative that caters to the interior design and architect firm world. Trade is one of our top strategic priorities as a company in 2018 and a major driver for company’s revenue growth. You will partner closely with leadership from the Trade business unit to lead our Rewards program from a product perspective.
1stdibs Trade Rewards is a strategic initiative that incentivizes Trade members to increase their spend on 1stdibs with multi-faceted incentives. You will be responsible for leading the roadmap on how we develop our Rewards program and will also be responsible for facilitating multi-channel product roll-outs in collaboration with our Sales and Marketing teams.
You should have experience working in product, ideally with relevant project work in developing a Rewards program, and demonstrated success in collaborating with both Marketing and Sales teams. In return, you will get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you’ll do
- Own the product roadmap for the Rewards & Incentives track
- Understand how interior design and architecture buyers use our existing Rewards program and identify areas for improvement, both in terms of functionality and user experience
- Create the infrastructure and user experience to incorporate promotional offerings into our Rewards system
- Partner with Marketing to identify new benefits to incorporate into our Rewards program
- Partner with Marketing & Sales teams to roll out campaigns associated with our Rewards program
- Own the product development process on complex initiatives, including user research + user testing, feedback from a broad range of internal and external partners, and development with engineers
- Utilize data to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch and uncover new opportunities
- Communicate plans and progress to a variety of audiences, thoughtfully and sincerely incorporating feedback
What you’ll bring
- At least 2 years of product management experience, preferably with prior experience working with a Rewards program
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and establish relationships and rapport within an organization
- Experience building partnerships with Sales and Product Marketing leaders to launch initiatives is a huge plus!
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and a real passion for problem-solving
- Shown success and complete ease working in fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing, collaborative environments
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Carrier Manager
- Events and Marketing Associate
- Head of Customer Experience and Operations
- Head of Growth, Jewelry
- International Logistics Specialist - UK
- Java Software Engineer
- Junior QA Engineer
- Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager, Rewards
- Product Manager, Traffic Growth
- QA Engineer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Sr Manager, New Business Sales and Partnerships
- Strategic Account Executive
- Strategic Planning - Supply lead
- Trade Concierge Specialist
- UX Copywriter - Temporary Role
- Vetting Specialist
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes