Product Manager, Rewards
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help with growing our Trade business: a company-wide growth initiative that caters to interior designers and architects. Trade is one of our top strategic priorities as a company, and is a major driver for our revenue growth. In this role, you will partner closely with Trade business leaders to spearhead our Rewards program from a Product perspective.
The 1stdibs Trade Rewards program encourages its members to increase their spend on our platform with multi-faceted incentives. As our newest Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating the roadmap of how we develop our Rewards program. You will also facilitate multi-channel Product roll-outs in collaboration with our Sales and Marketing teams.
You should have experience working in Product, ideally with relevant project work in developing a Rewards program, and demonstrated success in collaborating with both Marketing and Sales teams. In return, you will get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you'll do
- Own the Product roadmap for the Rewards & Incentives track
- Understand how interior design and architecture buyers use our existing Rewards program, and identify areas for improvement - both in terms of functionality and user experience
- Create the infrastructure and user experience to incorporate promotional offerings into our Rewards system
- Partner with Marketing to identify new benefits to incorporate into our Rewards program
- Partner with Marketing & Sales teams to roll out campaigns associated with our Rewards program
- Own the product development process on complex initiatives, including user research + user testing, feedback from a broad range of internal and external partners, and development with engineers
- Utilize data to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch and uncover new opportunities
- Communicate plans and progress to a variety of audiences, thoughtfully and sincerely incorporating feedback
What you'll bring
- At least 2 years of product management experience, preferably with prior experience working with a Rewards program
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and establish relationships and rapport within an organization
- Experience building partnerships with Sales and Product Marketing leaders to launch initiatives is a huge plus!
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and a real passion for problem-solving
- Shown success and complete ease working in fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing, collaborative environments
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Customer Service Specialist
- Director, EU Account Management
- Front-End Engineer
- Gallery Associate
- Gallery Coordinator
- Gallery Lead
- Gallery Operations Coordinator
- Java Software Engineer
- Payroll Associate
- Product Manager, Rewards
- Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Product Designer
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes