Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced and driven Product Marketing Manager to take on optimizing the supply sales funnel and increasing the efficiencies of outreach and communications. This person will be responsible for sales and enablement strategies that lead with our value propositions and brand voice that support our sales team in building seller relationships, developing and nurturing leads, driving engagement, and ultimately closing prospects. Additionally, you will lead cross-channel marketing efforts to develop content and collateral that effectively engages leads and drives brand awareness.
This is a cross-functional role that will involve working with internal and external stakeholders. You will work in close partnership with supply business development, sales operations, marketing, and partners in product.
What you'll do:
- Provide best-in-market content and collateral to our sales teams throughout their sales lifecycles including cold calling guides, email templates, print collateral, and pitch decks to make our team more effective at engaging with prospects and winning their business
- Conduct ongoing assessment of enablement needs and gather feedback on current collateral, positioning, and value propositions to provide proactive thought leadership/recommendations back to the team
- Lead change management efforts upon program rollouts – including comms plan development, alignment with leadership, gathering insights and feedback, and developing adoption metrics.
- Ensure that product updates & rollouts are communicated effectively to the sales teams, and supported with sales collateral updates as needed
- Identify the steps needed to increase the adoption & usage of our existing sales tools, ensuring that we maximize value
- Partner with other departments and key stakeholders (such as Sales, Sales Operations, and Account Management,) to learn their business needs, understand dependencies across our tools and translate them into workflows.
- Work alongside marketing for collateral & branding support.
- Develop measures of success / KPIs across programs and initiatives and report out on an ongoing basis
What you’ll need:
- Strong operational, program management, and/or project management experience
- 3+ years of experience working in Sales Enablement, Sales, Learning and Development, or Product Marketing
- An understanding of CRMs and sales enablement tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Autopilot, etc.
- Diplomatic in approach with an ability to work with people at every level in the business from inside sales to C-Suite
- Ability to manage design and marketing stakeholders in creating collateral, and an ability to build internal presentations quickly that are both engaging and on-brand
- An ability to quickly put ideas into a tangible format, with the confidence to drive them through the business
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in an individual contributor sales role is a plus
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches, and fashion.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist (German Speaking)
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Support Associate
- Director of Strategy & Operations (Sales & Sellers)
- Head of Logistics
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- Internal Audit Manager
- Marketing Coordinator, Trade
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Manager, Sellers/Sales Strategy
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - NFT Marketplace
- Senior Manager, Specialist & Expertise
- Sr. Manager, Display & Paid Social
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits