Seller Performance Associate
1stdibs is world’s largest curated and vetted marketplace for luxury items. The Seller Performance team, part of the Marketplace Trust group, is responsible for verifying compliance with marketplace policies and their enforcement across the seller population. The team works in close collaboration with Seller Relations, Client Services, and Product teams to promote conversion by spreading awareness of the proper use of platform tools and compliance with marketplace policies.
1stdibs is seeking a Seller Performance Associate (OPOP) to join our UK team, based in Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire. This is a self-driven position that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, critical thinking, attention to detail and an aptitude for data analysis, and the ability to think strategically about policy enforcement activities from a bigger-picture perspective.
What you’ll do
- Review buyer/seller interactions to detect violations of 1stdibs’ Transactional Policies.
- Issue formal policy violation notices to offending sellers according to the established escalation path.
- Investigate and address potential off-platform sales based on buyer/seller interactions and various analytical tools, processing orders for any confirmed off-platform sales.
- Handle all but the most escalated communications with sellers resulting from transactional-policy compliance activities.
- Contribute along with other members of the Seller Performance team to refining automated and outsourced conversation review processes in order to improve efficiency and mitigate the impact of policy enforcement activities on compliant users.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from the Partner Manager Team, Client Services, and Product teams at 1stdibs to develop and continuously improve best practices, procedures, and tools related to compliance with seller policies.
- Identify, structure, and recommend opportunities to surface additional potential off-platform sales, or improvements to current investigative processes, in collaboration with the Seller Performance Manager.
- Serve as an authoritative internal resource on any matter related to Transactional Policies as defined in the Seller Agreement and on the compliant use of platform tools and recommended best practices.
What you’ll bring
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and critical thinking skills;
- Can conduct themselves professionally and get results during often fraught conversations with non-compliant sellers;
- Comfortable managing, analyzing, and extracting insights from large datasets;
- Can perform independently at a high level in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves and helpful attitude
- Have a BA/BS degree
Nice to haves:
- Experience with luxury goods
- E-commerce experience
- Investigations/compliance experience
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage and contemporary furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion, and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, and Alibaba Group, 1stdibs is led by a team of expert curators and seasoned internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, and Twitter.
- Account Manager
- Client Solutions Specialist - Design Manager
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- Director, Product Management
- Editorial Associate, SEO Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Manager
- Gallery Sales Coordinator
- General Manager - SaaS
- In-House Counsel
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Lead Product Designer - Trade
- Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Manager, Furniture & Art Private Client
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- Merchandising Analyst
- People Business Partner
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Marketing Manager, Demand
- Sales Manager
- Sales Support Specialist
- Seller Performance Associate
- Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Strategic Finance Analyst - FP&A
- SEO Editorial Manager
- SEO Manager
- Strategic Finance Analyst - Demand
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes