Senior Paid Media Associate
We're looking for a Senior Paid Media Associate familiar with digital marketing tactics. This position will be supporting the digital strategy, campaign creation, optimization, and reporting for SEM and assisting on other paid digital marketing channels (PLA, Facebook, Display). The marketing team is responsible for reaching the right audience at the right time to grow sales and visibility for 1stdibs.com. This position will be involved in all daily functions which make that possible. Sound interesting? Keep reading:
What you’ll do
- Manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. Support of product listing ads (PLA), display advertising, social, and content marketing campaigns.
- Campaign optimizations including negative keyword expansion, bid management, creative testing, landing page testing, and placement testing.
- Track and report online marketing performance by way of bid management tool (Search Ads 360), search engine interfaces (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising), and Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to detail marketing pixel requirements, partnering with consultants to execute and ensure accuracy of Google Tag Manager implementation.
- Execution of SEM campaign expansions through keyword research tools and search engine past performance data.
- Increase performance of shopping channels (PLA, affiliates, etc) by optimizing feed titles, descriptions, and other attributes.
- Work with creative department to develop and evolve marketing ads.
- Suggest optimizations and testing ideas by analyzing past performance data.
- Build relationships with vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
What you'll bring
- 3-5 years of search engine marketing (SEM) experience with an online publisher, ad agency, ad network, or advertiser
- Prior experience with direct response advertising is preferred
- Very strong Excel/Google Sheets, Word, and PowerPoint/Google Slides experience required; SQL nice to have
- Prior knowledge of SEM, PLAs, and/or display advertising
- Strong ability to identify and interpret trends and anomalies in data and troubleshoot accordingly
- Enthusiasm for digging into problems to identify root causes
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects simultaneously
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Account Manager, Enterprise
- Account Manager, Makers
- Client Partner
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- Director, Product Management
- Director, Supply
- Editorial Associate, SEO Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Associate
- Email Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant to the CRO & VP of Finance
- Front-End Engineer
- Gallery Sales Coordinator
- In-House Counsel
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead iOS Developer
- Lead Product Designer
- Lead Product Designer - Trade
- Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Merchandising Analyst
- Paid Media Associate
- Partner Manager
- People Business Partner
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Manager - SEO
- Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Manager, Technical Accounting
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Marketing Manager, Jewelry
- Senior Paid Media Associate
- Senior Strategic Finance Analyst - FP&A
- Senior UX Researcher
- SEO Manager
- Strategic Finance Analyst - Demand
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes