Senior Product Designer
The 1stdibs Product team is a highly collaborative team that creates seller, buyer, and internal product experiences for web and mobile platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to deliver product solutions that promote our platform business strategy and align with the needs and behaviors of our sellers. Product Designers partner with product owners, researchers, and developers to deliver world-class solutions.
What you'll do
- Generate product concepts that support business and user goals
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including product owners, researchers, engineers, and marketers.
- Prototype concepts for testing and communication
- Deliver pixel-perfect screens and specifications to support development
- Be autonomous and adaptable. You take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Work closely with engineering to support development of proposed solutions
- Plan and participate in UX research activities
- Advocate for consistency of visual and interaction patterns
- Contribute to evolving design system
- Support team growth and development.
- Advocate and support our design process.
Who you are
- At least 3+ years of experience designing at a consumer-focused tech company or in-house product design team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, HCI or related field.
- Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Fluency with screen design and mastery of relevant software.
- Capacity to present design rationale across disciplines
- Experience with productivity or enterprise software
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills
- Fluency with low and high-fidelity design deliverables
- In-house product design experience, proven ability in collaborating with business, tech, and research stakeholders
- Understanding and awareness of the technologies used to create great web experiences
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Success Specialist - Design Manager
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- General Manager - SaaS
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Logistics Coordinator
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- People Business Partner
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Product Designer
- Trust & Safety Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes