Senior Product Manager - Logistics/shipping
Our shipping team has been core to our company’s core strength in selling one-of-a-kind products online. With buyers across 170 countries and sellers across nearly 30 countries, our shipping team is an industry leader in designing a network of global carriers that specialize across different shipping methods, from white glove, freight to parcel.
We are looking for a strategic Product Management leader to own our end-to-end shipping experience on 1stdibs. This includes best-in-class buyer experience required for luxury products, and designing world class seller and shipping tools.
A critical role in our company, this Senior Product Manager will design a strategic roadmap and partner closely with the shipping operations team and engineering team to execute improvements. In addition, the individual will spearhead cross functional plans to coordinate buyer, seller and internal teams to ensure shipping changes are rolled out successfully.
What you’ll do
- Define requirements, goals and success metrics for each product launch
- Lead key products & initiatives for 1stdibs’ buyers and sellers around the entire shipping process
- Define the best possible buyer experience in shipping to build confidence and trust on our marketplace
- Create scalable workflow tools to support our Logistics operations team
- Integrate with logistics carriers and vendors around the world
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing).
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirements
- Work closely with design, research, engineering to build and iterate on key features.
What you’ll bring
- Have 5-6 years of product management experience in e-commerce.
- Have experience working in the shipping/delivery buyer experience aspects of e-commerce.
- Marketplace experience a big plus
- Are a concise, persuasive and analytical communicator
- Are a natural collaborator who knows how to drive effective decision-making
- Are data-driven but able to make smart decisions in the absence of data
- You’ve helped build and grow an amazing business and products
- You’ve balanced business needs and strategy with product requirements seamlessly
- You’ve worked closely as a partner to high-performing engineering, design, research and analytics teams
- Comfortable with multitasking and can prioritize projects happening in parallel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Creative Director
- Creative Operations Manager
- Data Engineer
- Director, Analytics
- Director, Luxury Client Sales
- Director, Revenue Operations
- Domestic Logistics Specialist
- Editorial Associate, SEO Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Associate
- Email Marketing Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- German Language Client Services Specialist
- Head of Public Relations
- Integrated Marketing Manager
- Java Software Engineer
- Junior Data Engineer
- Lead iOS Developer
- Manager, Technical Accounting
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- New Business Account Executive
- New Business Account Executive - DENVER
- Partner Manager, Enterprise
- Product Manager - Seller Experience
- Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Manager, Paid Media
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Marketing Manager, Jewelry
- Senior Merchandising Associate
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Manager - Logistics/shipping
- SEO Director
- Sr Marketing Manager, 1stdibs Gallery and Vintage & Antique
- Strategic Finance Analyst
- Team Lead, Dealer Relations
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- UX Researcher
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes