Team Lead, Dealer Relations
Our ever expanding international business is now operating from Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire and we are seeking motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset and adaptable attitude to join our UK office. We pride ourselves on our open-minded approach and inclusive environment, encouraging all of our staff to contribute to the improvement of our service and the business as a whole.
At 1stdibs, our dealers are our strategic partners and this job is a critical part in building and maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to lead our dealer relationships team. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our dealers, someone who has had experience with luxury brands/products or fine art, a quick-thinking problem-solver, and a patient and collaborative team member. This person must love working with people to build and maintain accounts and must be able to remain professional and helpful under pressure.
What you'll do
- To act as the first point of escalation for day to day queries from the existing team as well as internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and resolve any seller disputes.
- Goal and drive the team to achieve and exceed agreed goals.
- Cascade training on new features and processes to the team.
- Report back fortnightly/monthly to the management team on performance and highlight early knowledge gaps or goal misses.
- Manage day to day operational/administrative tasks within the dept inc holidays/sickness.
- Understand individual business processes and report back with improvements/amendments should they arise.
- Take time to understand our regions and the challenges these may present.
- Manage complaints internally and externally from beginning to resolution.
- Conduct spot checks on churn sellers and shadow AMs to provide ad-hoc support to ensure the voice of the business remains constant.
- Lead by example.
Who you'll bring
- 2-3 years of B2B management or development experience
- Experience working in e-commerce companies a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with dealers and luxury products an advantage
- Superb attention to detail and organization
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPI/quotas
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately based on the audience
- Salesforce.com proficiency a plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Creative Director
- Creative Operations Manager
- Data Engineer
- Director, Analytics
- Director, Luxury Client Sales
- Director, Revenue Operations
- Domestic Logistics Specialist
- Editorial Associate, SEO Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Associate
- Email Marketing Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- German Language Client Services Specialist
- Head of Public Relations
- Integrated Marketing Manager
- Java Software Engineer
- Junior Data Engineer
- Lead iOS Developer
- Manager, Technical Accounting
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- New Business Account Executive
- New Business Account Executive - DENVER
- Partner Manager, Enterprise
- Product Manager - Seller Experience
- Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Manager, Paid Media
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Marketing Manager, Jewelry
- Senior Merchandising Associate
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Manager - Logistics/shipping
- SEO Director
- Sr Marketing Manager, 1stdibs Gallery and Vintage & Antique
- Strategic Finance Analyst
- Team Lead, Dealer Relations
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- UX Researcher
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes