15.65 Carat Unheated Ceylon Sapphire Art Deco Diamond Platinum Necklace
This regal Art Deco showstopper, dating from the 1920s, magnificently displays a crystalline, cornflower blue, natural, no-heat Ceylon sapphire, presenting about double the size of its (measured) 15.65 carat weight. The impressive and enchanting gemstone fills a platinum and diamond frame sparkling with 3.50 carats of bright white European and Swiss-cut diamonds. The 1 1/4 by 1 inch pendant suspends from an original, diamond-studded, platinum chain measuring 18 inches. A rare and radiant gem! A...
- Of the Period
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1920
- ConditionExcellent. Accompanied by American Gem Lab (AGL) report.
- WearWear consistent with age and use
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU1191424993