Extraordinary Edwardian Diamond Fringe Necklace
We are thrilled to present this rare, regal and altogether sublime antique diamond necklace. A masterpiece of Edwardian craftsmanship - circa 1900 - hand-fabricated in platinum over 18 karat gold, with almost 35 carats of well-matched, bright-white and dazzling antique mine-cut, European and pear-shaped diamonds. With a graduating riviere of diamonds, delicate cascading leaves and glistening dewdrops, the artistry and dramatic effect of this fringed collar is simply breathtaking. Measures 16 inc...
- Of the Period
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1900
- ConditionExcellent. Additional diamond information (counts/color/clarity) available upon request.
- WearWear consistent with age and use
- Length16 in. (41 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberJU131118119748