Early Art Deco Onyx Diamond Platinum Flower Necklace
A unique and supremely beautiful late-Edwardian/early-Art Deco necklace in glorious black & white. 15 hand carved, diamond centered onyx flowers alternate with black enamel outlined European-cut diamonds, all of which suspend from a glittering platinum and diamond wing motif links, in this truly singular, sophisticated and sensational necklace. A ravishing rarity, hand fabricated in platinum, circa 1920s, 18 1/2 inches in length, with original fitted box.
- Of the Period
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1920
- ConditionExcellent. Comes with original fitted box.
- WearWear consistent with age and use
- Length18.5 in. (47 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU1191396133