Items Similar to Main a la colombe View More
André BrasilierMain a la colombe
Andre Brasilier (French, b. 1929) Main a la colombe Signed ‘Andre Brasilier’ (lower right) Pencil and ink on paper 9.1/8 x 14.3/4 in. (23.5 x 37.5 cm.) Born into an artistic family in 1929, Brasilier has spent more than half a century creating canvasses that are a blend of abstraction, expressionism, and something distinctly his own. His works often feature themes and motifs like horses, nature, music, and women. Brasilier’s art is known around the world, from Japan to the United States. He was recently the subject of an exhibition/retrospective at St. Petersburg, Russia’s renowned Hermitage Museum.
- Movement & Style
- Condition DetailsEvidence of a fold through the middle on close inspection. There is a patch of yellow on the wings which may be part of the composition. Otherwise in good order. Recently double mounted in an antique gilded wood frame behind glass, the frame with
- DimensionsH 9.13 in. x W 14.75 in. x D 1 in.H 23.2 cm x W 37.47 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Gallery LocationPetworth, GB
- Reference NumberLU54033941682
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Petworth, GB
More From This Seller
The Friendly Dog
William Heath Robinson
Early 20th Century Animal Drawings and Watercolors
Paper, Ink, Pen
William Heath Robinson (British, 1872-1944) 'The Friendly Dog' Signed 'W. Heath Robinson.' (lower right) Pen and ink on paper 11 X 8.1/2in. (28 X 21.7cm.) (excluding frame) 46 x 38cm...
At the finishing post, Ascot Racecourse
20th Century Impressionist Animal Drawings and Watercolors
Charles Mozley (British, b. 1948) At the finishing post, Ascot Racecourse Watercolour on paper Signed, inscribed and dated ‘June 20th Ascot / Charles Mozley’ (lower right) 15.3/4 x 2...
The animals go in by two by two
Alan J. Tabrun
Mid-20th Century Figurative Drawings and Watercolors
Alan J Tabrun (British, 20th Century) The animals go in by two by two Watercolour on paper 19.3/4 x 13.1/4in. (50 x 33.3cm.)
Mid-20th Century Outsider Art Abstract Drawings and Watercolors
Paper, Ink, Gouache
Scottie Wilson (Scottish, 1888 – 1972, born Louis Freeman) Ducks paradise Signed ‘Scottie’ (lower right), further signed and inscribed with title on the reverse. Ink and gouache on ...