Items Similar to Figure from Behind, Graphite on Paper Drawing, Late 20th Century View More
Anna PooleFigure from Behind, Graphite on Paper Drawing, Late 20th Century
This late 20th century graphite on paper figure is by Swedish artist Anna Poole (1960-2012). Poole left Sweden to study at the SF Art Institute in the 1980s. She spent much of her adult life living on a houseboat in the San Francisco Bay, and exploring the Tropical islands of Panama in her sloop sailboat. Poole is known for her Bay Area Figurative-inspired nudes, tropical and Bay Area landscapes, and bright abstracts. Estate stamped lower right. The piece will be shipped in a mat to fit a standard sized frame.
- Movement & Style
- Condition DetailsMinor vintage wear, some foxing and stains.
- DimensionsH 11.5 in. x W 8.25 in. x D .07 in.H 29.21 cm x W 20.96 cm x D 1.78 mm
- Gallery LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU29823379543
- Seller Reference Number99000
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 30 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Full Figure from Behind, Graphite on Paper Draw...
Nude Female Torso, Graphite on Paper, Late 20th...
Standing Female Figure Drawing in Graphite, Lat...
You May Also Like
Deerhead, Grandma's Lamp, & Family Portrait
Ink, Archival Paper, Graphite
Study for A Foregone Conclusion
Archival Paper, Graphite
Oil Pastel, Archival Paper, Ballpoint Pen, Graphite