Items Similar to Asian Workers in the Market WPA Style Social Realist Oil Painting View More
UnknownAsian Workers in the Market WPA Style Social Realist Oil Painting
Signed with a K. It is not dated but we estimate it to the 1950's. It appears to be Asian but it might be Latin American or Mexican. Market scene.
- Creation Yearc.1950s
- Movement & Style
- Condition Detailscanvas split from stretcher left side, needs to be relined minor wear around edges where it was under frame.
- DimensionsH 28 in. x W 10 in.H 71.12 cm x W 25.4 cm
- Gallery LocationBal Harbour, FL
- Reference NumberLU3823176091
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Bal Harbour, FL
More From This Seller
Rare Hungarian Judaica Hasidic Rabbi with Shtre...
20th Century Naturalistic Figurative Paintings
14.25 X 12.5 with frame. 8.75 X 7.25 without frame
Kibbutz Pioneers at Harvest, Early Israeli Oil...
20th Century Folk Art Figurative Paintings
Early Israeli, circa 1950's Kibbutz scene, workers of the land.
Newspaper Boy, Mexican Mid Century Naive Folk A...
Mid-20th Century Folk Art Figurative Paintings
signed Mino, Mina or Mine a delightful, bright Mexican street scene with the figure of a boy in a sombrero selling newspapers. Latin American Folk Art Naive painting.
Folk Art Flower Shop, Kikar Zion, Jerusalem Isr...
1990s Folk Art Figurative Paintings
signed in Hebrew. this is a charming Judaica painting of a florist shop on Tziyon Square in central Jerusalem. it is signed B. Marcus or Markus. titled and dated.