Items Similar to Jean Shrimpton and Terence Stamp, London View More
Terry O'NeillJean Shrimpton and Terence Stamp, London
Jean Shrimpton and Terence Stamp, London, 1963 silver gelatin print, printed 2012 signed and numbered 50/50 in margin This image established actor Stamp and Shrimpton, the first supermodel, as the icons of the Swinging 60s, "they were new, young and fresh - that was what the Sixties was all about."Terry O'Neill Terry O'Neill (born 1938; London, UK) is an English photographer. He gained renown documenting the fashions, styles, and celebrities of the 1960s. O'Neill's photographs display his knack for capturing his subjects candidly or in unconventional settings. His work has also been featured in numerous exhibitions. He was awarded The Royal Photographic Society's Centenary medal 'in recognition of a sustained, significant contribution to the art of photography' in 2011.
- Creation Year1963
- Movement & Style
- DimensionsH 30 in. x W 40 in.H 76.2 cm x W 101.6 cm
- Gallery LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU326537972
- More Editions & Sizes12 x 16 inchesPrice: $2,30040 x 60 inchesPrice: $16,50048 x 72 inchesPrice: $20,000
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Brigitte Bardot in White
Mia Farrow Eating Ice Cream
You May Also Like
Kate Moss Portrait 1993, Signed by Kate Moss & ...
Honor Blackman on Set of Goldfinger 1964
Britt Eckland in Yellow 1964
Kate Moss 1993, Signed by Kate Moss & Terry O'N...
Audrey Hepburn with Dove, St. Tropez
Brigitte Bardot Deauville