- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel Gold Multi-Chain Belt with CC Logo Charm NWT NOS 07P
- DimensionsHeight: 2 in. (5.08 cm)Length: 34 in. (86.36 cm)Marked Size: 90cm (EU)
- StyleContemporary (In the Style Of)
- Place of OriginFrance
- Seller LocationPort Saint Lucie, FL
- Reference NumberSeller: Chanel Gold Multi-Chain Belt w/CC Charm NWT NOS 07P 1stDibs: LU407211219232
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-8 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About Chanel (Designer)
The first Chanel shop was opened in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, her designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz. Over the next six decades, Coco Chanel would become a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls.
However, Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a collarless jacket and fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
Browse vintage Chanel evening dresses, jackets and more at 1stDibs.
- By ChanelLocated in Port Saint Lucie, FLAuthentic, preowned, vintage F/W 1994 Chanel EXTRA Wide Matelasse Corset Belt stamped size 85/34. Super rare arc...Category
- By ChanelLocated in Port Saint Lucie, FLThis fabulous belt was made by Robert Goossens for Chanel in the early 1970s and was acquired from the estate of...Category
1970s BeltsSize: unmarked; fits 26 - 28in waist$1,200
- By Hattie CarnegieLocated in Port Saint Lucie, FLThis eye-catching belt buckle & strap set is so chic! Attributed to Hattie Carnegie (unsigned), the elephant fea...Category
1980s BeltsSize: no size; best fits S$325
- Located in Port Saint Lucie, FLHere's a cool belt buckle made in Brazil by Carvalhu Rio Ernandes for his Copa Collection, likely made in the 19...Category
1970s BeltsH 3.7 in. L 5 in.$250
- Located in Port Saint Lucie, FLThis eye-catching antique Rajasthan India belt features chains, floral motifs and dangles - perfect for festival...Category
Early 20th Century BeltsSize: best fits 26in waist (S)$395
- By HermèsLocated in Port Saint Lucie, FLIncredibly chic and hard to find 'Olga' belt from Hermes Paris. Made from Barenia leather and palladium hardwar...Category
21st Century and Contemporary BeltsL 38.25 in.$1,600
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Belts
20th Century Belts
Mid-20th Century Belts
1980s Modern Belts
1960s Baroque Revival Belts
20th Century Belts
20th Century Belts
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery