Items Similar to Lenci Art Deco Cubist Wool Beret View More
Lenci Art Deco Cubist Wool Beret
The Italian doll company Lenci occasionally made small fashion accessories such as this beret from the 1930's. This elaborate hand pieced patterning is highly evocative of Cubism and the Art Deco era in shades of blues, grays and white wool felt. Label "Ars Lenci, Rue St. Honore, Paris" Extraordinary craftsmanship. 1930's Italy. Excellent condition.
- In the Style Ofart deco
- Place of OriginItaly
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationRiverdale, NY
- Reference NumberLU46419232
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Riverdale, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Vintage Yves Saint Laurent Floral Beret/ hat
Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent
Schiaparelli Paris Velvet and Straw Saucer Boat...
Frank Olive Ivory Woven Wicker/Metallic Gold wi...
Frank Olive, Frank Olive
Adolfo Emerald Green velveteen Beret with Pompom
Jan Leslie Silk Satin Cocktail hat w/ Fur Pouf and Rhinestones
Price Upon Request
Jan Leslie Silk Satin Cocktail hat w/ Fur Pouf ...