This is from a small collection of flapper cloche hats from the 1920s that have been stored and cared for so well that they appear fresh and new. It is amazing ot see items that are almost 100 years old look like they are fresh off the shelf. This one is made of silk in two tones of a soft peach and pastel coral. On the front is a wonderful cord applique of flowers with beaded details interspersed. Silk lined and internally labeled "Gearhart Hats". Excellent condition I see no flaws. The lining was coming loose in several areas so I had it stitched back into place otherwise the hat is exactly as found. Inner circumference: 20" This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- ConditionExcellent. The lining was coming loose in several areas so I had it stitched back into place otherwise the hat is exactly as found..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationToronto, CA
- Seller reference numberItem# A266
- Reference numberLU1281534403
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Toronto, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like