- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Emilio Pucci Wide Brim Blue Gray Straw Hat, 1960's
- StyleFloppy (In the Style Of)
- Place of OriginItaly
- Material NotesStraw with velvet logo.
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Good to fair condition with some fading to the color of the straw primarily at the edge of the brim, photo 9, and darkened discoloration around the velvet logo, photo 4. The designer label is discolored, photo 11.
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU487312128122
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Atlanta, GA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Manufacturer
- Located in Atlanta, GAThis adorable 1960's charcoal gray wool hat is reminiscent of the helmet worn by London bobbies...with a definit...Category
- Located in Atlanta, GAA black straw fascinator style hat with a removable gold sequin embellishment by Rosemary Peck. Two combs are a...Category
- By Henry PollakLocated in Atlanta, GAThis precious 1940's hat by Henry Pollak beautifully frames the face. The pinkish mauve faux fur wool body is e...Category
You May Also Like
Early 2000s Hats
Early 2000s Hats
How Fashion Icon Emilio Pucci Became the Prince of Psychedelic Prints
The Italian design icon set the course for creating a comprehensive lifestyle brand.
The Best Ways to Dress for Your Astrological Sign
Makeup and astrology expert Linda Mason dispenses fashion advice for every zodiac sign. Does your wardrobe match your horoscope?
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery