Items Similar to 1970's Chereskin Psychedelic Mod Print Silk Scarf View More
1970's Chereskin Psychedelic Mod Print Silk Scarf
Mod squad! This 1970's psychedelic print silk scarf by Ron Chereskin is definitely a step back in time to the era of bell bottoms and platform shoes. Mr. Chereskin started his career as a graphic designer and illustrator later lending his skills to the menswear industry creating mod print shirts and leisure suits. The graphics on this 22.5" x 22.5" scarf depict a love triangle surrounded by swirls of lotus blossoms in vibrant shades of coral, saffron yellow, chartreuse green and sea blue. It would be fun to tie onto the handle of a bohemian handbag or to add a color pop for winter tweeds. CONDITION The scarf is in fair to good condition with apparent make-up discolorations from prior use, as shown in photographs 8, 9 and 10. These flaws are somewhat camouflaged by the busy print. It has been professionally cleaned and is ready for wear.
- In the Style OfPsychedelic Mod
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesMod psychedelic printed silk with images depicting a love triangle and lotus blossoms in shades of coral, saffron yellow, chartreuse green and sea blue.
- Condition DetailsFair to good condition with make-up discolorations from prior use, as shown in photographs 8, 9 and 10. These flaws are somewhat camouflaged by the busy print. It has been professionally cleaned and is ready for wear.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 22.5 in. x W 22.5 in.H 57.15 cm x W 57.15 cm
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference NumberLU48737963042
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$70Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8 to 10 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
C.1970 Vera Neumann Royal Purple & Green Figura...
Vera Neumann, Vera
Vera Neumann's talent as a colorist is evident in this whimsical silk scarf incorporating graphic hues of royal purple, bright greens, baby blue and white. The graphic design depict...
$195 Sale Price
Winter 2004/2005 Emilio Pucci Long Silk Scarf W...
Emilio Pucci, Emilio Pucci
Early 2000s Scarves
The combination of rich colors and a psychedelic print makes this Emilio Pucci extra long silk scarf the perfect accessory for adding a visual punch to your wardrobe. Produced for t...
Colorful Yves Saint Laurent Large Polka Dot Cot...
Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent
Wrap yourself in a colorful Yves Saint Laurent cotton scarf with a playful mix of polka dots and checkerboard squares all in shades of aqua blue, red, green, yellow, blue, purple and...
Mod French 1970's Leonard Blue & Pink Silk Scarf
Leonard, Daniel Tribouillard
Leonard of Paris started out in the 1950's as a French textile company known for its brightly colored prints often compared to Pucci. This 1970's large mod silk scarf combines vibra...
You May Also Like
Beautiful Chereskin 1970's Summer of Love Psych...
This is an absolutely fabulous scarf. It is designed by Chereskin. Made in Japan by Sally Gee. This scarf has a spectacular range and blend of colors featuring aqua, pink, magenta, a...
Hermes Carre Scarf Harnais Des Presidents
Vintage Hermes silk carré in excellent condition designed by Designed by Francoise Heron. Iconic Harnais des Présidents print in bright green black and gold. Measurements : circa 90...
1960s Ideen Vintage Retro Silk Scarf, Psychedel...
1960s Ideen Vintage Retro Silk Scarf, Psychedelic Vibrant Abstract design by Monique Vibrant a Classic of its time 100% silk Silk Crêpe de Chine Measures 34”x 34” Vintage good con...
HERMÈS Henri d'Origny “Tatersale” Blue Equestri...
Hermès, Henri D'Origny
HERMÈS Henri d'Origny “Tatersale” Blue and Red Equestrian Geometric Print Silk Scarf This design was first produced in 1980, it has “HERMES SELLIER PARIS IN THE CENTRE” with horse h...
Missoni multicoloured Scarf
Missoni multicoloured Scarf Totally made in italy Composition: Viscose
Lovely Ungaro Fine Wool Scarf
Emanuel Ungaro, Emanuel Ungaro
Early 2000s Scarves
Stunning Emanuel Ungaro fine wool scarf in pristine condition.
1990s Gucci Blue Balloon Festival silk scarf Ne...
Wonderful balloon motif, coloring is spectacular! 34 inches x 34 inches. Here is another lovely silk Gucci scarf which as with the rest of the Gucci's are New Old Stock. Most if not ...
1990s Escada Silk Scarf Underwater Fish Made in...
This is from a Vast Collection of Scarves that have never been worn. Featuring an underwater scene of fish. Vibrant Electric Blue and Green. Made in Italy. Hand Rolled Silk. 34 in. x...