Absolutely incredible museum-quality vintage 40s silk satin platform shoes with colorful prong set rhinestones and peep toes by David Evins. Evins designed footwear for many of the Hollywood stars during the early and mid-20th century including Grace Kelly, Rita Hayworth, Elizabeth Taylor, Ava Gardner, Judy Garland, and Marlene Dietrich. Details: Buckle Closure On Ankle Strap Marked Size: 8A/ 37 (Runs narrow and small) Color: Emerald/ Gold/ Black Fabric: Silk Satin with Genuine Leather Lining Label: Evins Measurements: Width/ Ball Of Foot: 3" Length/ Heel To Toe: 10" Heel Height: 5"
- DesignerDavid Evins
- In the Style Of40s Pin Up
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionExcellent. Overall excellent with some very minor wear; some scuffs on the bottoms, small snag in the elastic on the back of one shoe. These look like they were worn once or twice at the most..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size37 (EU)
- Seller locationSparks, NV
- Seller reference number1D-1583
- Reference numberLU386535512
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Sparks, NV
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like