Vintage glass lens mid to late 60s, early 70s metal frame sunglasses. Similar to those worn by Janis Joplin. Great larger frame and lens. The size isn’t small or tight, but more of a medium to larger normal fit. Amazing condition with just one small surface scrape in one lens. Width of the front design to sides is about 5.65″ across. Lenses are 2.5″ wide each. Glass is tinted slight blue gray, golden finish.
- ConditionExcellent. Just one 1.5mm surface scratch, see image..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 2.5 in. x D 5.65 in.
H 6.35 cm x D 14.36 cm
- Length5.65 in. (14.36 cm)
- Seller locationLitchfield County, CT
- Reference numberLU594507042
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Litchfield County, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like