1920s Cashmere Duster Coat w Beautiful Cut Work Detail OS
A beautiful 1920s floor length cloak like coat with long sleeves, a wide broad collar, two large centered buttons and an all over detailed stitching and cut work pattern on the sleeves and down the front and back. The coat is equivalent to a modern size Small.
- In the Style Of1920's
- Place of originUnknown
- Material notes
- Condition DetailsThe garment does show sign of wear, an reparations has been made to the cut work.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 53.15 in.
D 135 cm
- Bust40.16 in. (102 cm)
- Waist42.52 in. (108 cm)
- Hip45.67 in. (116 cm)
- Length53.15 in. (135 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem48.82 in. (124 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number112
- Reference numberLU1332535982
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
70s Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Cotton Cape
Unknown, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche
You May Also Like
Multicoloured striped knitted winter coat, circ...
1970s Coats and Outerwear
Prada Brown Distressed Shearling Jacket
21st Century and Contemporary Coats and Outerwear