Items Similar to Dior Unlabelled Haute couture, evening silk brown coat, 1950 View More
Dior Unlabelled Haute couture, evening silk brown coat, 1950
Unlabelled Dior Haute couture evening silk brown coat, circa 1950.
- Place of OriginFrance
- Condition DetailsProfessionally dry cleaned and ozone-treated. Inspected by a couture-trained seamstress. All vintage items have been previously worn, gentle signs of wear are an inherent part of the piece.
- DimensionsD 41.74 in.D 106 cm
- Marked SizeXL (UK)
- Bust45.67 in. (116 cm)
- Waist47.25 in. (120 cm)
- Hip53.55 in. (136 cm)
- Length41.74 in. (106 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem20.48 in. (52 cm)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference Number102852
- Reference NumberLU7245786182
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Dior black ribbed silk coat, circa 1965
1960s Coats and Outerwear
A fabulous double-breasted coat and a superb example of 1960s tailoring when Dior was under the helm of Marc Bohan. Lined in pure black silk and featuring a full sleeve, fabric-match...
Dior haute couture black coat, Autumn/Winter 1959
1950s Coats and Outerwear
An incredible piece of Dior haute couture, this coat was designed while Yves Saint Laurent was head designer at the fashion house. Constructed in sumptuous black velvet and lined in ...
Yves Saint Laurent khaki coat, circa 1972
Yves Saint Laurent
1970s Coats and Outerwear
A practical piece for day-to-day, this Yves Saint Laurent coat is constructed in khaki green cotton-gabardine and has a universally flattering A-line silhouette. Subtly blouson shoul...
Charles Cooper Couture, printed coat, circa 1973
1970s Coats and Outerwear
Charles Cooper for Cooper Couture floral printed coat, circa 1973. The coat features an all-over multi-coloured floral print and bears the venerable department store, Bergdorf Goodma...