Items Similar to French Art Deco Lame Broche and Silk Velvet Opera Coat View More
French Art Deco Lame Broche and Silk Velvet Opera Coat
1920s Kimono inspired dolman wrap Opera coat.The body of the coat is made of black chiffon velvet, the deep dolman sleeves of Japanesque patterned lame broche in a Deco zig zag pattern. Self ties on the left side of the coat. France 1920's. Excellent condition. Length 48", Neck to Cuff 31". Straight cut across body 40" @ bust, waist and hip.
- In the Style Ofart deco
- Place of OriginFrance
- PeriodEarly 20th Century
- Material NotesSilkLameVelvet
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationRiverdale, NY
- Reference NumberLU46243794
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Riverdale, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Issey Miyake Pleats Please Hooded Coat
Issey Miyake, Unknown
Yohji Yamamoto +Noir Navy Coat with Oversize Po...
Unknown, Yohji Yamamoto
1960s brown wool coat with gold studs and belt