Items Similar to Victorian Black Beaded Collar Circa 1890's View More
Victorian Black Beaded Collar Circa 1890's
Amazing Victorian Collar in a black tapestry-like fabric with delicate beading throughout the front and back. Collar has hook-and-eye fastenings and a full lining. It is condition for the age with few loose beads as shown in photos. Across the shoulders 12”, dangling bead sleeves 16”, length 22”
- In the Style OfVictorian
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Material NotesBeadworkHook and eyeCollarSeed bead
- Seller LocationCarmel by the Sea, CA
- Reference NumberLU4175365041
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Carmel by the Sea, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Brown Sable Fur Scalloped Edge Shawl
Early 20th Century Shawls
Sable Fur Shawl featured in brown with a scalloped hem and full lining. Shawl is approximately 73 inches long and 12 inches wide. Excellent condition.
Black Wool and Crepe 1950’s Wrap with Fringe
Vintage Wrap composed of wool and crepe with satin fringed detail. Wrap has a single button closure at the neck. Length 23”
Vintage Victorian Lace Cover Up
Early 20th Century Victorian Capes
Beautiful Victorian lace cover up with snap closures carefully placed along the draped front. Cover up has some tearing due to the delicate fabric and aging. Bust 80” (40 inches ac...
Saks Fifth Avenue Vintage Checkered Mink Fur Coat
Unknown, Saks Fifth Avenue
Early 20th Century Coats and Outerwear
Vintage coat featured in a brown and Cream mink fur with a checkered pattern design throughout, large clear button closures, and an optional leather belt that has a clear buckle. Coa...