This vintage dress was designed by Yves Saint Laurent in the late 1970's. We have shown a photo from L'Officiel in 1978 with the model wearing the sash as a bow and the dress loosely. The dress is red, blue and light mustard plaid and has ruffles at the collar, shoulders, bodice and on the cuffs. This dress is labeled a French size 38 and is meant to be worn loosely. BUST: up to 40" LENGTH from top of shoulders: 43" SLEEVES: 26" SHOULDERS: 15"
- BrandYves Saint Laurent
- Place of originFrance
- Material notes
- ConditionGood. There is a tiny hole in bodice that is hard to see because of the red lining in the bodice - and there is a small spot near hem..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked sizeFrench Size 38 (EU)
- Seller locationPortland, OR
- Seller reference number3361
- Reference numberLU22323005013
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Portland, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like