Items Similar to Leo Narducci Multicolor Ebru Marbling Print Dress, 1960s View More
Leo Narducci Multicolor Ebru Marbling Print Dress, 1960s
Coty Award Recipient, Leo Narducci created this fabulous mini dress in the 60's just as the Bristish invation was making its mark in the US. Reminiscent of Mary Quant, this thigh-length dress has an empire waist with knife-pleat skirt and sheer voluminous bishop sleeves. The dress print resembles a fantastically Turkish Ebru technique marbled paper with very west coast psychedelia meeting the colors of east coast fall! Own and wear a highly collectible piece of fashion history into the future and look fantastic in doing so! Modern size 2-4
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesAbstractZipAlloverPolyester
- DimensionsD 34 in.D 86.36 cm
- Marked SizeModern 2-4 See Measurements (US)
- Bust35 in. (88.9 cm)
- Waist31 in. (78.74 cm)
- Hip38 in. (96.52 cm)
- Length34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU10323596673
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
More From This Seller
1960s Malcolm Starr Deco Floral Maxi Dress in G...
1960s Maxi Dresses
Beautiful intricately printed dress by Youssef Rizkallah for Malcolm Starr. The dress is maxi length, with an A - Line silhouette, long bishop sleeves with a wide cuff, a fitted bodi...
Velvet Lattice Ombre Fringe Tassel Flapper Tuni...
1920s Evening Dresses and Gowns
Absolutely impeccable 1920s flapper tunic! This gorgeous piece is composed of a drop waist sheer blouse with cross-crossing velvet diamond lattice overlaid with a gold thread lattice...
Rare 1960s Goldworm Italian Knit Dress with Mir...
1960s Informal Dresses
AMAZING! This 1960s Italian knit dress hits below the knee, has long sleeves, a jewel collar, and an empire waist. The dress features Joan Miró's "Upside Down Figures" painting as a ...
1980s Patricia Lester Pink Champagne Silk Ensemble
Patricia Lester, Patricia Lester
1980s Cocktail Dresses
Look out Fortuny, this is the best Patricia Lester EVER! Gorgeous pleated pink champagne silk with silver bugle beads. Clings to the body in all of the right places. This dress is...