Items Similar to 1960s Neiman Marcus Vibrant Pink Swirl Dress with Sheer Kimono Detail View More
1960s Neiman Marcus Vibrant Pink Swirl Dress with Sheer Kimono Detail
Amazing two layer dress with brilliant pink, green, cream, and blue swirling pattern! This dress features a somewhat fitted silk dress with wide round neckline, wide straps, a slightly contoured waist, and a maxi length skirt. The top layer of the dress is loose and sheer, cut wide with long kimono sleeves. Although the body of the dress is fitted, the sheer layer gives it a kaftan - like freedom of movement, making the dress sway gently when worn. Silk. Neiman Marcus.
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesAbstractZipAlloverAsymmetricalSilk
- DimensionsD 53 in.D 134.62 cm
- Marked Size6-8 See Measurements (US)
- Bust38 in. (96.52 cm)
- Waist32 in. (81.28 cm)
- Hip36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Length53 in. (134.62 cm)
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU10325710511
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1960s Maisonette Silk Cocktail Dress w/ Gold Be...
Unknown, Neiman Marcus
1960s Cocktail Dresses
This elegant black silk shift dress features eye - popping neckline and cuff details! This long sleeve dress falls at around the knee and has a wide jewel collar that is absolutely b...
Velvet Lattice Ombre Fringe Tassel Flapper Tuni...
1920s Evening Dresses and Gowns
Absolutely impeccable 1920s flapper tunic! This gorgeous piece is composed of a drop waist sheer blouse with cross-crossing velvet diamond lattice overlaid with a gold thread lattice...
1970s French I. Magnin and Co. Tiger Stripe Pri...
1970s Evening Dresses and Gowns
This striking dress made in France for I. Magnin and Co has long sleeves, a tall turtleneck collar, and hits just below the knee. The dress is composed of a fantastic medium length ...
Burnt Golden Brown Silk Burn Out Vintage Velvet...
Late 20th Century Evening Dresses
Gorgeous vintage silk Devoré dress. With its long, romantic, cuffed bishop sleeves, gathered blouson waist, and bateau boat neck, this amber-tone dress is undeniably full of bohemia...