Items Similar to 1970s Bob Mackie Ray Aghaya Vintage Dress in Aqua Blue Dot Organza Size 4/6 View More
1970s Bob Mackie Ray Aghaya Vintage Dress in Aqua Blue Dot Organza Size 4/6
This vintage Bob Mackie beautiful aqua blue dot organza dress has both a cream organza lining and a cream satin lining. The dress has its original blue satin belt and the back zipper is covered with hidden snaps up the back. This dress was originally purchased at Bonwit Teller in the 1970's and it is in excellent condition! The beautiful gathered statement sleeves can be worn on or off shoulder and it is simply stunning in person! The Bob Mackie Ray Aghaya label is harder to find and is from the early part of his career.We are obsessed with this dress! BUST: 36" WAIST: 26" HIPS: Free LENGTH from top of shoulder to waist: 16" LENGTH From waist: 45"
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesBeltZipSnap
- Condition DetailsThere are a few very faint small spots and there is a 1/4 inch area in the folds of the skirt that shows wear to the fabric, otherwise excellent condition!
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Waist26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Seller LocationPortland, OR
- Seller Reference Number2474
- Reference NumberLU22322066183
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Portland, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Pauline Trigere Blue Vintage Dress John Doyle B...
Pauline Trigère, Pauline Trigère
1960s Cocktail Dresses
This classic, mint condition vintage dress was designed by Pauline Trigere, and purchased at the high end fashion boutique John Doyle Bishop in Seattle in the 1960s. This sophistica...
Flora Kung Abstract Teal Blue Silk Vintage Dres...
Flora Kung, Flora Kung
1980s Day Dresses
This pretty silk dress was designed by Flora Kung and made in Korea in the 1980’s The dress is teal silk with abstract shapes in red, pink and purple. This great vintage dress has bu...
Hourglass Blue Beaded Vintage Halter Dress With...
Mid-20th Century Evening Dresses and Gowns
This is a fabulous mid century Robert Morton for Tiara vintage dress in a gorgeous Caribbean blue with an incredible beaded halter style collar with rhinestones. This hourglass wigg...
Oscar de la Renta Blue Turquoise Sleeveless Silk Dress W Bubble Hem Resort 2009
$500 Sale Price
Oscar de la Renta Blue Turquoise Sleeveless Sil...
Oscar De La Renta, Oscar De La Renta
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Dresses and Gowns
This is a timeless dress designed by Oscar de la Renta himself for his 2009 Resort collection. Oscar de la Renta always designed the most flattering dresses and we love his pieces! H...