- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1970s Oscar de la Renta Vintage Dress in Metallic Sheer Organza Over Pants 6
- DimensionsBust: 36 in. (91.44 cm)Waist: 26 in. (66.04 cm)Hip: 38 in. (96.52 cm)Inseam: 26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Place of OriginUnited States
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Light fade to the metallic in one small spot on the front of the bodice that is covered by the belt.
- Seller LocationPortland, OR
- Reference NumberSeller: 25031stDibs: LU22322135123
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 7-9 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Portland, OR
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About Oscar De La Renta (Manufacturer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- By Mary McFaddenLocated in Portland, ORThis is an early Mary McFadden Collection I ensemble from Bergdorf Goodman. Please press "continue reading" belo...Category
1970s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
- Located in Portland, ORThis wonderful 4 piece vintage ensemble was owned by Natalie Cole and was created by J & M Costumers in the 1970...Category
1970s Evening Dresses and Gowns
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis gorgeous red and green tartan plaid vintage skirt suit was designed by Oscar de la Renta for his Fall 1991 ...Category
1990s Skirt Suits
- By Fred PerlbergLocated in Portland, ORThis is a beautiful green and ivory chiffon print 2 piece palazzo pants outfit from Fred Perlberg and it appears...Category
1960s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
- By AdolfoLocated in Portland, ORWe love this 1980's Adolfo skirt suit! The 2 piece evening suit is in a textural black knit fabric covered in rh...Category
1980s Skirt Suits$595 Sale Price33% Off
- By Carolina HerreraLocated in Portland, ORThis is an early 1990's 3 piece black velvet outfit from designer Carolina Herrera that still has it's original ...Category
1990s Evening Dresses and Gowns
You May Also Like
1990s Skirt Suits
Late 20th Century Evening Gowns
1990s Evening Gowns
1980s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
Early 2000s Dress and Coat Ensembles
21st Century and Contemporary Dress and Coat Ensembles
Early 2000s Trouser Pant Suits
1990s Twin Sets
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery