- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Alexander McQueen Stunning Poppy Print Daffodil Gown NWT
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-2 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Los Angeles, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About Alexander McQueen (Manufacturer)
British fashion designer Lee Alexander McQueen, the original creative engine behind the Alexander McQueen label, was beloved for his expert tailoring and theatrical runway shows. After his suicide in 2010, fans left tributes to the man and his talents outside Alexander McQueen boutiques worldwide. Record-breaking crowds visited the posthumous retrospective of the designer’s work at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and the Victoria and Albert in London.
McQueen’s inspirations came from many quarters — film, music, current events, history, his heritage and fashions of the past. His runway presentations were not just displays of clothing but were personal expressions of the zeitgeist, often touching on our cultural anxieties and concerns. McQueen’s own thoughts and feelings about love, death, gender, genocide, colonialism, global warming and the extinction of species all appear in his pieces.
Shop all of Alexander McQueen's innovative fashion and accessories — including a selection of comfortable, stretchy jersey knit dresses and gowns — at 1stDibs.
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Los Angeles, CAAlexander McQueen's pre death 2008 Collection strapless bustier pouf dress. Fashioned of ivory silk organza dra...Category
Early 2000s Cocktail Dresses
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Los Angeles, CAAlexander McQueen strapless two-tone black and petrol green tissue taffeta evening dress. Bustier with draped ce...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Dresses and Gowns
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Los Angeles, CAAlexander McQueen 2006 Winter white silk crepe gown with plunging net neckline. Gold chain enhancements with se...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Gowns
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Los Angeles, CAPre death 2008 Alexander Mcqueen asymmetric sumptuous "Blue Velvet" draped gown. One shoulder silhouette bia...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Ball Gowns
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Los Angeles, CAPre-death Alexander McQueen rare A/W 2001 "What a Merry Go Round" Collection. Fashioned of black stretch sat...Category
Late 20th Century Evening Dresses
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Los Angeles, CAAlexander McQueen last and final collection of 2010 “Angels and Demons” depicted the art of the Dark Ages in fas...Category
2010s Evening Gowns