Vintage Couture c.1920's black silk chiffon cocktail dress with slip. Black sheer silk chiffon with black and purple-blue floral art deco design. Sleeveless. Scoop neckline. Four side seam knife pleats at dropped waistline. Slip on style. Three snap closures at left shoulder. Matching chiffon slip. Thin shoulder straps. Left side seam snap closures. Please note that this item was clipped to better fit our mannequin for photographs. Unmarked Fabric Content: Silk. Measurements: DRESS Chest: 40" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 42" (measured 6" below chest) Hip: 46" (measured 6" below waist) Total Length: 49" (measured on back, shoulder seam to hem) SLIP Chest: 40" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 40" (6" below chest) Hip: 43" (6" below waist) Total Length: 47" (measured from top of strap to hem)
- ConditionExcellent. Minor bead loss, which is only noticeable upon close examination. One tiny hole/imperfection at the right shoulder. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:007163
- Reference numberLU54132520033
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like