This classic Christian Dior little black dress is perfect for cocktail parties and special events. Constructed in soft silk Dupion, the dress features a plunging neckline and bow detail on the shoulders. A pleated waistband cinches in and accentuates the waist, while the original tulle underskirt adds volume, creating the classic Dior ‘New Look’ silhouette. Dior has been at the forefront of taste since its creation in 1947 and following the death of Christian Dior in 1957, the couture house has continued to blossom under its subsequent directors Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Bohan, Gianfranco Ferré, John Galliano and Raf Simmons.
- BrandChristian Dior
- In the Style OfCirca 1958
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent.The dress in excellent condition with no marks, tears nor any alterations and bears the original label, tulle underskirt and zip fastening to the rear.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 41.74 in. x L 41.74 in.
D 106 cm x L 106 cm
- Bust14.18 in. (36 cm)
- Waist13.39 in. (34 cm)
- Hip20.48 in. (52 cm)
- Length41.74 in. (106 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number100116
- Reference numberLU724227732
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like