Vintage Galanos c.1980's wool knit shift dress. Black crew neckline dress. Long sleeves with zipper closures at cuffs. Ivory geometric avant garde zig zag detail from waistline to hem forming front wrap panel. Center back zipper closure with hook and eye at top. Fully lined in silk with shoulders pads. Unmarked Fabric Content: Shell: Wool, Lining: Silk. Measurements: Shoulder: 16" (seam to seam) Sleeve: 24.5" (shoulder seam to cuff) Chest: 32" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 26" (narrowest point) Hip: 35" (measured 6" below the waist) Total Length: 39.5" (shoulder seam to hem)
- ConditionExcellent. One pin head sized hole at front neckline and one at top of ivory detail. One small faint spot on ivory fabric near hemline. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:009498
- Reference numberLU54132363763
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like