This dress has a fully beaded bodice with clear flower shaped sequins, the symbol of the house, a lovely detail only seen up close. Luscious couture quality silk satin ribbon adorns the neckline and drop waist. Double C logo in carved mother of pearl attached on hip of belt. Fine net skirt is pleated through the hip to maintain a narrow silhouette. A classic Chanel Dress which obviously honors the 1920s flapper era from which the house of Chanel was born. Pile on the pearls and party away!
- Place of originFrance
- Material notes
- ConditionExcellent. Very good condition all around, some subtle surface soiling to the interior lining around the neck, only mentioning as a precaution. Returns allowed within a 24 hour inspection period only. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 32 in. x D 44 in. x L 44 in.
H 81.28 cm x D 111.76 cm x L 111.76 cm
- Bust32 in. (81.28 cm)
- Waist42 in. (106.68 cm)
- Length44 in. (111.76 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberDSFCD5ON0822 DSFCD_5ON0822
- Reference numberLU16123298133
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like