This Edwardian vintage beauty has incredible floral hand embroidery, cutwork and beautiful lace! The roses on this dress are so pretty and the dress has a double layer on the bodice with hooks and eyes in the back with so many ultra fine details! The lace is ivory and the fabric off the dress is an ecru. This would make a lovely wedding dress for a bride looking for something unique! A rare vintage clothing find! I would estimate it to be a modern day US size 2/4. BUST: 34" WAIST: 26" LENGTH from top of shoulders to waist: 14" LENGTH from waist : 36"
- Place of originUnited States
- Material notes
- ConditionExcellent. A few loose threads and general wear but no obvious issues..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Seller locationPortland, OR
- Seller reference number2176
- Reference numberLU22321553433
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Portland, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like