Couture c.1920's vintage black silk heavily beaded flapper evening dress. Tiered scooped transparent glass bead fringe detail on front and back. Beaded floral embellishment between fringe layers. Sleeveless. Scoop neckline. Knee length scalloped hemline. Side and shoulder hook/eye closure. Unmarked Fabric Content: Silk, glass beads. Measurements Chest: 34" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 35" (measured 6" below chest) Hips: 37" (measured 6" below waist) Total Length: 41" (measured on back, shoulder seam to hem)
- ConditionExcellent. Minimal scattered bead loss throughout. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked sizePlease refer to measurements (NA)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:009164
- Reference numberLU54132098863
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like