Vintage c.1940's Paramount Junior Chicago ivory and black crepe cocktail dress. Bodice is embellished with black spider web embroidery, studs and rhinestones. Skirt has a peplum and bow at back. Dress closes at back with Talon metal zipper. Padded shoulders. Please note that this item was pinned to better fit our mannequin for photographs. Unmarked Fabric: Rayon crepe. Measurements: Chest: 17" (x2) (armpit to armpit) Waist: 12.5" (x2) (narrowest point) Hip: 16.5" (x2) (measured 6" below waist) Total Length: 47.5" (measured on back, shoulder seam to hem)
- ConditionExcellent. Some minor discoloration to the ivory crepe. One tiny hole at the back of the collar. Some very minor loss of paint/chipping of paint(?) to the black bead embellishment. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:007490
- Reference numberLU54132003943
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like