Phenomenal two-piece set from the 1940s featuring a wrap/ stole and a strapless dress with knife pleats. Sheer metallic red and black striped fabric on both pieces. The dress is fully lined and has side metal zip and hook closure. The stole/ wrap can be worn separately or with the dress and hooks in front with exposed goldtone hardware. The dress is an approximate modern size small, but is not marked.
- In the Style OfWWII
- Place of originUnited States
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked sizeNot Marked- Small (US)
- Bust34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Waist25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Seller locationSparks, NV
- Seller reference number1D-802
- Reference numberAU130819386364
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Sparks, NV
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like