This is a vintage long peach silk gown by Givenchy, from the 1970's. The gown has a constructed bodice and a draped sleeve over the shoulder. Provenance: Betsy Bloomingdale
- DesignerHubert Givenchy
- Place of originFrance
- Material notes
- ConditionExcellent. Very Good.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust38 in. (96.52 cm)
- Waist40 in. (101.6 cm)
- Hip46 in. (116.84 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem60 in. (152.4 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberAU10122748566
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 15 hrs
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like