Items Similar to Jean Patou Velvet Dress, Circa 1968 View More
Jean Patou Velvet Dress, Circa 1968
Perfect for everything from cocktail parties to dinners, this wonderful 60’s Jean Patou “little black dress” has a “dirndl” feel. Constructed in black velvet, the dress features puffed shoulders and a ruffled mate silk taffeta around the sleeves and at the bottom. Black braiding trims all around the piece defines a frame and adds an elegant contrasting texture to the dress. Fully lined, it fastens with an internal silk satin belt, a zip and eight round buttons down the front. Fits approx. : US 0-4 / FR 34-36 Measurements (taken flat) : Width (shoulder to shoulder) approx. 39.5 cm (15.6 inches) Width (armpit to armpit) approx. 49 cm (19.3 inches) Waist approx. 31.5 cm (12.4 inches) Length (shoulder to waist) approx. 40 cm (15.7 inches) Length (waist to hem) approx. 62 cm (24.4 inches) Length (shoulder to hem) approx. 103 cm (40.6 inches) Sleeve length approx. 33.6 cm (13.2 inches) Total length approx. 106 cm (41.7 inches) This item has been professionally cleaned, pressed & carefully inspected by a couture-trained seamstress before being sold.
- Place of OriginFrance
- Material NotesButtonZipTaffetaHook and eyePassementerieBraidWaistbandTexturedVelvetSilk
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsD 41.7 in.D 105.92 cm
- Waist24.8 in. (63 cm)
- Length41.7 in. (105.92 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem40.6 in. (103.13 cm)
- Seller LocationGeneva, CH
- Seller Reference Number1DJD0361
- Reference NumberLU5602312453
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Geneva, CH
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Jean Patou Printed Silk Chiffon Caftan
Jean Patou, Jean Patou
70's enchanting and colorful Jean Patou caftan-dress. The flower print features a delicious combination of light purple, gray, turquoise, neon pink and fuchsia. The caftan can be adj...
1940's Sheer Mesh & Silk Satin Gown
1940s Evening Gowns
A stunning option for an evening event, this 40's gown is constructed in black sheer mesh and satin silk. The silk satin looks like growing foliage on the sheer mesh at the top part ...
Alimia Haute Couture Halterneck Tulle Gown
1970s Ball Gowns
Every women should have at least one stunning special dress in their closet. This late 70’s Alimia haute couture evening dress will exactly do the job ! Made from refined black silk ...
1960’s Beaded Gown & Matching Earrings
1960s Evening Dresses
Exquisitely well made, this wonderfully chic unknown 60’s turquoise silk crepe gown, with its cute back train, will be perfect for any party or event. The gown is beaded over the bus...