Vintage c.1970s Emilio Pucci cotton jersey drop waist sundress. All over multicolor abstract floral signature print motif. Decorative border on neckline, waist, and hem. Spaghetti straps. Knee length. Full skirt. Zips at side. Marked Fabric Content: Label 1: "100% Pure Cotton"; Label 2: "90% Cotton, 10% Nylon". Measurements: Chest: 32" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 28" (measured 6" below the chest) Hip: FULL Total Length: 43" (measured from top of strap to hem)
- BrandEmilio Pucci
- Place of originItaly
- ConditionExcellent. Discoloration / spots. Straps appear to have been altered / shortened. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size8 (Vintage) (NA)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:005890
- Reference numberLU54132030263
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like