A stunning 1960s Chanel haute couture gold lurex cardigan with long tapered sleeves with three button detail at the cuff. The cardigan has a button down front and two small patch pockets situated on each side of the hip. All buttons features small animal faces. The cardigan is fully lined with matching gold fabric, which is visible through the knit. The cardigan is couture numbered: 58469 The size of the garment corresponds to a modern size Small.
- ConditionGood. The cardigan is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the garment does show some sign of wear consistent with age and use. See pictures for reference. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 25.99 in. x L 25.99 in.
D 66 cm x L 66 cm
- Bust40.16 in. (102 cm)
- Waist36.23 in. (92 cm)
- Hip40.95 in. (104 cm)
- Length25.99 in. (66 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem24.41 in. (62 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number41
- Reference numberLU13321737713
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like