A brown & beige 90s tartan Jean-Charles de Castelbajac wool blanket jacket with fringed edges. The wrap-like coat has an asymmetrical front button closure and closes to the left with exaggerated ´Jean-Charles de Castelbajac´engraved buttons. At the hem, the coat has large patch pockets with bright orange lining. The size of the jacket corresponds to a modern size Medium.
- Place of originUnknown
- ConditionGood. This item is in overall good vintage condition, but please note minor signs of wear consistent with age and use. See pictures for details. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 31.5 in. x L 31.5 in.
D 80 cm x L 80 cm
- Bust48.82 in. (124 cm)
- Waist48.82 in. (124 cm)
- Hip51.19 in. (130 cm)
- Length31.5 in. (80 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem30.71 in. (78 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number43
- Reference numberLU13322293413
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like