A stunning 1960s Emilio Pucci printed cotton jacket with the characteristic abstract flower pattern. The pattern is held in strong pink tones combined with white and green hues on a solid black base. The print forms a bold flower print encased with a contrasting trim around each cuff and the round neckline. The jacket is fully lined and closes down the front with matching buttons and a hidden push button situated at the top. The size of the jacket correspond to a modern size Small.
- Place of originItaly
- ConditionGood. The garment is in an overall very good vintage condition, please note the garment does show minor sign of wear consistent with age and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 22.84 in. x L 22.84 in.
D 58 cm x L 58 cm
- Bust34.65 in. (88 cm)
- Waist33.08 in. (84 cm)
- Hip33.08 in. (84 cm)
- Length22.84 in. (58 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem20.48 in. (52 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number124
- Reference numberLU13321325893
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like