Alexander McQueen S/S 2002 black open/cold shoulder top. From Alexander McQueen's "Dance of the Twisted Bull" collection. Low scoop neckline. 3/4 length sleeves. Open shoulder. Cross over neckline which wraps in front and behind neck. Thin rib knit detail at cuffs, neckline, and hem. Pull on style. Unmarked Fabric Content: Wool blend. Measurements: Shoulder/Sleeve: 25" (nape of neck to cuff, measured on back) Chest: 30" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 28" (measured 6" below chest) Hip: 29" (measured 6" below waist) Total Length: 23" (measured at back center of neckline to hem)
- BrandAlexander McQueen
- Place of originItaly
- ConditionExcellent. Minimal imperfections as showcased in photos; professional repair to back of the neck; body/stretch influenced by wash/cleaning (please refer to photos)..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:009712
- Reference numberLU54132691473
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like